Ticks Control Perth
Have your pets been scratching themselves a lot? They might have a tick, which could mean you have an infestation.
Ticks inhabit pet fur, plants, and your scalp- they are parasites thriving on your blood. Their bites though painless can pose serious medical threats for human beings if ignored. Getting rid of ticks involves both chemical and non-chemical solutions for controlling their population and exterminating the ones inhabiting your house. Rely on the local technicians of Pest control Perth who will calibrate the safest and most effective methods to deal with the problem.
5 REASONS TO PICK US TO DEAL WITH YOUR PERTH ANT INFESTATION.
- We are ticks experts – ticks are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure ants stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common tick species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – ticks, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep ants away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your tick problem is dealt with fast.
Types of Ticks found in Australia
The hot, dry climate of Australia facilitates the growth of ticks. There are loads of tick species found in Australian homes that invade private spaces, and nooks and crannies of commercial undertakings, and personal residences. Some of the tick species found here include the American dog tick, Lone Star tick, Blacklegged tick, brown dog tick and winter tick. Some of the tick bites are fatal while others cause minor discomfort and pain.
Our other services: