Are you building a new home?
If the answer is yes then you should know that you NEED a barrier pest and termite spray to be sprayed before the construction of your home begins. This will prevent pests from being able to get into your home in the future.
A termite Management system is installed during the construction of a new home to prevent the concealed entry by Termites. The builder will engage someone like us, termite experts, and we will provide barrier treatments for your slab before construction begins. The termite systems for new construction are installed during different building processes; this makes effective communication a critical part of the building process.
Building a new home is a stressful time, the last thing you need is more stress of potential pest infestation, the worst issue being termites. A spray barrier with other barrier methods working together with the chances of your home getting termite infestations.
5 REASONS TO PICK US TO DEAL WITH YOUR PERTH PRE CONSTRUCTION TERMITE TREATMENTS.
- We are termites experts – termites are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure ants stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all 350 common termite species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – termites, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep ants away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your termite problem is dealt with fast.
Damage Termites can cause
Termites can destroy any structure from the inside out, and most of the damage can be done before they are even detected! The most unfortunate fact is that termite damage is not covered by most insurance policies. We specialise in new homes and renovations treatments for termite and moisture protection.
Termite barriers commence from under the slab, hence spraying the soil prior to the slab being poured. This is crucial in preventing termite attacks from under concrete areas which may be very expensive to treat if an attack has occurred and this treatment has not been carried out.
Pre-Construction – Physical Termite Barrier
Renovating, building a new home or extending an existing home? The regulations for termite management have changed and you will require a physical barrier.
A physical termite barrier is pretty much what the name suggests. It must be installed prior to any concrete slab poured and is designed to prevent concealed termite entry to a building. The termites must build mud tunnels to access the building which can easily be identified or spotted.
Pre-Construction Termite Treatment in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3660.1 – 2000 Termite Management New Building Work and AS 3660.2 – 2000 Termite Management in and Around Existing Buildings.
When do you need a barrier protection system to be put in place?
- New Residential Homes
- Renovations, Extensions, Additions
- Commercial Properties
- Termite management Physical and chemical reticulation systems for new constructions
Perth Pest Control Services We Provide
TERMITES – (WHITE ANTS) Pest Control Perth
Common House Hold Pests Inside and Outside
- General Pest Control Spraying (Several Pests at Once)
- Cockroach Pest Control (Common and German)
- Spider Spraying Pest Control
- Ant Pest Control Baiting and Spraying
- Flea Pest Control Perth
- End of Lease Flee Treatments
- Bed Bug Pest Control
- Silverfish Perth Pest Control
- Kitchen Moths Pest Control
Perth Gardens Weed Control (All types of Weeds)
Rats, Mice (Rodents), and Possums
Other Occasional Pest Problems
Council Pest Control Services