If you notice one cockroach that means there are definitely others. So if you have noticed cockroaches in your Perth home contact us to get an initial inspection completed.
Cockroaches are one of the most common Perth pests of all and they play an essential role by decomposing materials in ecosystems or around the home. However, they can infest inside and outside the home. They are attracted to food & moisture that’s left out on the kitchen counter, sink or a torn garbage bag. Moisture from a leaking tap, bathroom sink or even a water spill on the floor.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Perth cockroach infestation.
- We are cockroach experts – cockroaches are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes expert knowledge to ensure cockroaches stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common cockroach species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – cockroaches, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep cockroaches away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your cockroaches problem is dealt with fast.
Professional treatment is the most effective way to get rid of cockroaches in your Perth home or business to guarantee a long-term solution and prevent re-infestation.
External Cockroach Treatment$149
- Written Warranty
- This treatment covers External cockroach Problems
German Cockroach Treatment inside$180
- written Warranty
- This treatment covers kitchen cockroach infestations
German Cockroach Treatment$220
- Written warranty
- This treatment covers cockroach treatment for the whole house
Cockroach control is achieved through a combination of:
- Insecticidal dust – penetrates all cracks and crevices
- Wet Chemical sprays – used in the interior once the dust flushes out the cockroaches
- Gels – a form of baiting to kill any of the remaining cockroaches.
Prevent them from returning
Seal up cracks and holes. That means inside your pantry, between the countertop and wall, and in the baseboards. Cockroaches can crawl through even the smallest of spaces, so it’s important to seal the entries into your home. This may take time, but in the end, it’s worth the effort.
Fix any water leaks. Cockroaches are attracted to moisture and water from leaks in pipes. That’s why you often find them scurrying under your sink. Cockroaches can survive for months without food, but only days without water. Close off their water sources by repairing even the tiniest of leaks.
Clean, clean and clean again. Wipe down counters every night, never leaving dirty dishes in the sink, making sure stove tops are clean. Clean and sweep the floors before you go to bed. This might seem like a lot but really it will only be a few minutes every night to keep the cockroaches away.
Our other services: