Ant Control Perth
Is your Perth Home suffering an infestation of ants digging up your pavers and invading your kitchen?
If so then call our Perth local pest control team for a free no-obligation quote and we’ll come out and sort out your ant problem fast.
Across Perth the coastal brown ant invades homes or commercial premises, causing a nuisance. Appliances can short out becoming a fire hazard. Ants can also spread disease.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Perth ant infestation.
- We are ants experts – ants are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure ants stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all 17 common ant species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – ants, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep ants away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your ant problem is dealt with fast.
Like all ants, Perth ants are highly developed social insects who live together in large colonies, they pick annoying places – like your kitchen. Ants are active throughout the year, but mainly in summer and especially after one of Perth’s classic summer rains. We have several different ant species in Perth – Some species feed on sugar, this is why you can find them eating the honey jar & some are protein feeders, so you can find them eating out ‘mittens’ pet bowl for lunch. Some ants travel in army like march lines up the wall and others spread over a benchtop like breadcrumbs thrown from the roof. It’s therefore important to know your enemy before you choose your ant weapons carefully.
Ant species common to Perth:
- Argentine Ant
- Black Ant (white-footed house ant)
- Coastal Brown ant
- Bull ant
- Carpenter ant
- Coastal brown ant
- Flying ant
- Fire ant
- Garden ant
- Ghost ant
- Green ant
- Odorous house ant
- Pavement ant
- Pharaoh’s ant
- Singapore ant
- Sugar ant
- White-footed house ant
Once the ant type has been identified the next step would be to start treatments that are the most effective for the type of ant that you have infesting your home. They also set traps to capture and exterminate the ants. Spraying solutions on the external walls, in-between cracks, and other unreachable areas are some of the other methods. The team can access even the narrowest spaces of the house easily. They lure out the ants before killing them swiftly before safeguarding the house for future infestations.
Our other services: