Wasp Control Perth
- Wasp nests tend to be in sheltered spots, guttering, or roof tiles.
- Wasp nests are usually paper-like in appearance and tend to be spherical.
- You will usually be able to see wasps moving in and out of the nest.
Wasps can be broadly classified under two categories – solitary and social. As the name suggests, the social wasps live in small colonies with queens and males while solitary wasps live alone and lay their eggs next to a food source. Some wasps are predatory/parasitic while others play an important role in pollination. The most common wasp that people encounter in Perth is the paper wasp. The European wasp is also occasionally sited and these need to be removed immediately; however, the Department of Agriculture and Food will come in and remove them free of charge.
5 REASONS TO PICK US TO DEAL WITH YOUR PERTH ANT INFESTATION.
- We are wasp experts – wasps are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure ants stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common wasp species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – wasps, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep wasps away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your ant problem is dealt with fast.
Wasp’s Pest Control
You can remove the nest yourself; however, it is always best to get a professional pest controller in to remove the nest as they will have had experience and wear protective clothing to do so.
Our other services: