Termite Control East Rockingham
If you have a termite infestation please contact us and book an appointment ASAP.
The longer you leave it the more damage they will cause to your home. Termites are commonly referred to in Australia as ‘white ants’. These pests cause millions of dollars in damage to houses and structures in East Rockingham annually, making termite pest control vital.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your East Rockingham termite infestation.
- We are termite experts – termites are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes expert knowledge to ensure termite stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common termite species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – termites like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep termites away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your termite problem is dealt with fast.
Other services we offer:
- Bed Bug Pest Control East Rockingham
- Cockroach Pest Control East Rockingham
- Flea Pest Control East Rockingham
- Rat Control East Rockingham
- Spider Control East Rockingham
- Bee Control East Rockingham
- Ants Pest Control East Rockingham
- Silverfish East Rockingham Pest Control
- Mosquitoes – East Rockingham Pest Control
If you find yourself under attack by the destructive nature of termites, you want someone you can trust to quickly restore your sense of comfort and safety.
Termite removal/Management Systems:
- Barrier creation: using Chemicals Our team creates a barrier between your house and any termites interested in your home. A localised termite removal treatment is designed to prevent termites from entering a specific (small) area of the building. A full perimeter treatment is designed to protect your whole building
- Baiting: A way to eradicate the termite colony completely. Baiting a termite colony is a process that takes approximately three months. Essentially the baiting procedure involves carrying out a full timber pest inspection of your building.
Annual termite inspections are essential for early detection of termite activity on the property to prevent the potential for large-scale damage and expensive repairs. Inspections also assess the conditions that make a property more susceptible to timber pests and ways to minimise the risk of attack. A great majority of homes in East Rockingham are at risk from termite attack.
Other great East Rockingham businesses that can help you with your home: