Books or boxes in your Tamala Park home looking like they have been eaten? You might have a silverfish problem.
These are very annoying and difficult to remove without professional help. Contact us today to book.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Tamala Park silverfish infestation.
- We are silverfish experts – silverfish are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure silverfish stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common silverfish species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – silverfish like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep silverfish away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your silverfish problem is dealt with fast.
Silverfish control is the only way to battle an ongoing silverfish infestation in your property. While if you’ve noticed the bug in your home means that you’re probably too late to prevent a silverfish population from settling in your Tamala Park home.
Humid areas attract them, and if you haven’t taken the proper measures to keep silverfish outside, then your home is prone to an infestation. Here’s everything you need to know about the silverfish bug.
Other services we offer:
- Bed Bug Pest Control Tamala Park
- Termite Pest Control Tamala Park
- Cockroach Pest Control Tamala Park
- Flea Pest Control Tamala Park
- Rat Control Tamala Park
- Spider Control Tamala Park
- Bee Control Tamala Park
- Ants Pest Control Tamala Park
- Mosquitoes – Tamala Park Pest Control
Signs of a silverfish infestation
There are a few major signs of a silverfish infestation, namely:
- Seeing a live specimen – This one is pretty obvious, yet it’s often one the of the most underestimated signs. Most people think that seeing a single bug proves nothing. What they don’t realize is in most cases that single bug is a sure way sign there are many more you don’t see.
- Silverfish droppings – Another is droppings which is small, spherical in shape and black in colour. It can often be found where they eat – in stacks of paper, books, or your package of pasta or bread.
- Paper damage – Since silverfish are suckers for paper, a definite tell-tale sign of their presence in your home is finding damage on paper or cardboard items. Whether we’re talking storage boxes, wallpaper, or books. Pay close attention to food containers filled with starchy carbs. If something is eating away at your cereal box, you probably have a silverfish infestation.
- Sheded skin – Like many other insects, the silverfish bug shed their skin as they go through their lifecycle. Considering their size, the shed skin would literally be a small clue and difficult to detect, but if you’re looking for confirmation – this is it. The most likely places to find it would be in the kitchen, bathroom, or basement.
Our technicians will be able to assess the situation and advise on the most effective treatments to manage the infestation in your Tamala Park home or business
Other great Tamala Park businesses that can help you with your home:
- Construction inspection reports Tamala Park
- Car Detailing Tamala Park
- Safety equipment Tamala Park
- Access Control Systems Tamala Park
- Tamala Park Home renovations and additions
- Pre Purchase inspections Tamala Park
- Roof Framing Inspection Tamala Park
- Tamala Park Settlement Agent – selling your home?
- Scratch removal Tamala Park
- Grout Cleaning Tamala Park