Call us for Dead Rat Removal in Woodlands on 0451 131 381
Do You Have an Awful Stench? You Probably Have Dead Rats in Your Woodlands Roof or Wall Space.
Don’t move out of your Woodlands home because the stench from a dead rat or two is so bad you can’t stop gagging.
Call me now from Loins Pest and Weed Control to come and remove dead rats in your ceiling and properly deal with any future rat problems.
Fast Service and Fair Prices.
For Emergencies – Call Me Now on 0451 131 381
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Woodlands rats infestation.
- We are rats experts – rats are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure rats stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common rats species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – rats, like all pests need very specific poisons to actually kill them so they don’t drop dead in your roof space and rot through the ceiling. We know exactly what poisons to use and how to place them.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your rat problem is dealt with fast.
How do I know if I have rats?
- In the quiet of the night or early morning, you hear noises in the roof space.
- Your house is starting to smell odd (mild or strong). You notice it when you get home.
- Rat faeces in your kitchen and cupboards
- Your cat is going nuts
- In really drastic cases your roof may collapse due to rat faeces and urine in your insulation.
Other services we offer:
- Rat Pest Control Services Woodlands
- Bed Bug Pest Control Woodlands
- Termite Pest Control Woodlands
- Cockroach Pest Control Woodlands
- Flea Pest Control Woodlands
- Spider Control Woodlands
- Bee Control Woodlands
- Ants Pest Control Woodlands
- Silverfish Woodlands Pest Control
- Mosquitoes – Woodlands Pest Control
A conservative estimate on the number of rats in Australia is one rat for every person living in Australia. Currently, there are over 60 described species of rats in Australia, however, two rats the Black Rat and Brown Rat are introduced species. The more widespread and Black Rat also known as the Roof Rat is more usually found in urban areas such as Woodlands.
Rats can reproduce at an alarming rate with the female having a short gestation period of approximately 21 days. The offspring are then able to breed at around 10 weeks. Under the right conditions, they are able to have over 100 babies per year and live for up to 3 years.
Think you might have a rat problem? Please act fast and contact us on 0451 131 381 as rats and mice can start fires and cause a lot of mange to your home if left unchecked.
Other great Woodlands businesses that can help you with your home:
- Construction inspection reports Woodlands
- Car Detailing Woodlands
- Safety Equipment Woodlands
- Access Control Systems Woodlands
- Woodlands Home renovations and additions
- Defects and liability report Woodlands
- Roof Framing Inspection Woodlands
- General Cleaning Services Woodlands
- Family Law Mediation Woodlands
- Woodlands Settlement Agent – selling your home?
- Scratch removal Woodlands
- Hot Water Repairs Woodlands
- Managed IT Services Woodlands