PRE PURCHASE PEST INSPECTION Baldivis
All Perth Metro Areas | Careful & Thorough | Great Pricing
When Baldivis Residents Need To Call Loins Pest Control For a Pre Purchase Pest Inspection
- You are buying a new Baldivis property and have had an inspection completed – we can treat the home fast and effectively
- Building a new home in Baldivis. When you are building a new home it is so important to have a per-construction/slab termite treatment completed.
- You suspect you may have termites in your Baldivis home – See the 7 signs you might have termites infographic we have created.
If you fall into any of these three categories than continue reading on. We are termite experts and we know exactly how to deal with your termite issue. Don’t become one of the thousands of Australians that leave it to late to get termites out of their home. The best and really the only way you should deal with termites is to have a professional deal with them.
Contact us today to get a free quote. – We come to you and assess the property to understand what the issue is.
Now you have some basic information about Termites and just how much damage they can do. What can you do if you have termites? Removal and management of termites has to be done right and fast to avoid even more damage. There needs to be a three part management system to keep termites away.
- Removal: A spray treatment needs to be applied to the whole house ensuring to get into all the crevices and gaps. These sprays will kill as many termites in the home as possible.
- Baiting: A termite colony is a process that takes approximately three months. Essentially the baiting procedure involves carrying out a full timber pest inspection of the building placement of tamper resistant bait box on current termite activity. Every 4-6 weeks, we need to inspect the bait box to establish the colony status and replenish the bait. Once the colony begins to feed on the bait they will no longer damage the timber in your home. After approximately 3 months the colony is either eradicated or well on it’s way out.
- Chemical barrier spray: Chemical treatments stop termites entering the building, so you can either have a localised treatment or a full perimeter treatment. We hand-spray the treatment ensuring every place a termite could sneak in is covered.
Pre-construction Termite services
As a new home builder in Baldivis your home must be fitted with termite management or built with termite-resistant structural materials. As a homeowner you can choose the type of termite protection that you want installed but it must be completed before construction starts.
We have a range of pre-construction pest control treatments to builders and individuals throughout Perth. Chemical soil barriers are a must when building a new home as it stops termites from getting into the timber frames, ensuring you don’t get termites. We hand-spray chemical treatments in the soil your home is built on to create a barrier for the structure.
Pr-Construction Termite Barriers
Specifying your home’s termite management system (pre-construction termite barrier) is one of the most important decisions you will make when building your new home. The purpose of a termite management system is to deter hidden termite entry and reduce the risk of termite attack.
Why are Termite barriers important?
- Termites are white ants are active in all mainland areas of Australia
- 34,000 homes each year are attacked by termites
- The average damage cost is approximately $10,000.00
- Termite damage is not covered by home or contents insurance
- Steel roof homes are not termite proof. Other areas of the homes are still vulnerable to termite attack such as
- Timber floors
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Electrical wiring
- For obligation free advice or no pressure quote contact us today to talk about your options for a new home build.
How to reduce the risk of Termites returning?
Once you have had a termite treatment and completed the baiting process there are some tips and tricks to keeping the termites away for good!
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Baldivis termite infestation.
- We are termite experts – termites are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes expert knowledge to ensure termite stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common termite species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – termites like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep termites away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your termite problem is dealt with fast.
Other services we offer:
- Bed Bug Pest Control Baldivis
- Cockroach Pest Control Perth Baldivis
- Flea Pest Control Baldivis
- Rat Control Baldivis
- Spider Control Baldivis
- Bee Control Baldivis
- Ants Pest Control Baldivis
- Silverfish Baldivis Pest Control
- Mosquitoes – Baldivis Pest Control
If you find yourself under attack by the destructive nature of termites, you want someone you can trust to quickly restore your sense of comfort and safety.
Other great Baldivis businesses that can help you with your home:‘