Been noticing bites? Mosquitos are very annoying, but they can also carry diseases.
If you have a mosquito problem in your Lynwood contact us today to make an appointment.
Mosquitoes are annoying pests that seem to arrive out of nowhere. Often people will only notice that they have been bitten once the itching starts. – If you notice bites or even the mosquitoes themselves contact us on 0451 131 381 to book an inspection.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Lynwood mosquitoes infestation.
- We are mosquitoes experts – mosquitoes are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure mosquitos stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common mosquitos species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – mosquitoes, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep mosquitoes away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your mosquitoes problem is dealt with fast.
Other services we offer:
- Bed Bug Pest Control Lynwood
- Termite Pest Control Lynwood
- Cockroach Pest Control Lynwood
- Flea Pest Control Lynwood
- Rat Control Lynwood
- Spider Control Lynwood
- Bee Control Lynwood
- Ants Pest Control Lynwood
- Silverfish Lynwood Pest Control
Mosquito control – things you can do
Mosquito prevention is an important element to effective mosquito control. When one of our technicians attends your [SUBURB] home they will be looking for sources of mosquitoes.
It is important to identify the sources or harbourages as without treating these areas you are unlikely to get control. Typically harbourages will be containers containing stagnant water.
Looking around you home, some of these areas you may come across may include:
- Fish ponds
- Plastic laying on the ground
- Drink bottles
- Bottom of pot plants
The best way to control mosquitoes is to make your home less attractive to them. This can be done by emptying any containers holding water around your home.
Ensuring that your home or office is fitted with fly screens to all doors and windows will help. Checking them regularly for holes is important as mosquitoes will find any weaknesses in the physical barrier.
Having a pest control professional come and apply treatment to surfaces will help keep the numbers down.
Other great Alexander Heights businesses that can help you with your home:
- Construction inspection reports Lynwood
- Car Detailing Lynwood
- Safety equipment Lynwood
- Access Control Systems Lynwood
- Lynwood Home renovations and additions
- Pre Purchase inspections Lynwood
- Roof Framing Inspection Lynwood
- Oven Cleaning Lynwood
- Lynwood Gutter Repair
- WA Farmers Using Kaolin Clay For Higher Yields in Sandy Soil – learn more