Been noticing bites? Mosquitos are very annoying, but they can also carry diseases. If you have a mosquito problem in your Perth yard, then contact us today to make an appointment.
Mosquitoes are annoying pests that seem to arrive out of nowhere. Often people will only notice that they have been bitten once the itching starts. –
If you have a serious mosquito problem in your area then contact us on 0451 131 381 to see what can be done short and long term.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your mosquitoes infestation.
- We are mosquitoes experts – mosquitoes are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure mosquitos stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common mosquitos species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – mosquitoes, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep mosquitoes away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your mosquitoes problem is dealt with fast.
Mosquito control – things you can do
Mosquito prevention is an important element to effective mosquito control. When one of our technicians attends your Perth home they will be looking for sources of mosquitoes.
It is important to identify the sources or harbourages as without treating these areas you are unlikely to get control. Typically harbourages will be containers containing stagnant water.
Looking around you home, some of these areas you may come across may include:
- Fish ponds
- Plastic laying on the ground
- Drink bottles
- Bottom of pot plants
- Pot plant saucers
- Lids that can hold water
- Blocked Gutters where swampy water can pool
The best way to control mosquitoes is to make it harder for mosquitos to breed close to you. This can be done by emptying any containers holding water around your home every few days and stopping containers getting waterlogged in the first place.
Ensuring that your home or office is fitted with fly screens to all doors and windows will help. Checking them regularly for holes is important as mosquitoes will find any weaknesses in the physical barrier.
Having a pest control professional come and apply treatment to surfaces will help keep the numbers down.
Our other Pest Control services: