Have a pet that brought fleas into your home? – Fleas are a common problem in Salter Point homes, especially those with pets.
Fleas may also be carried on other, especially hairy animals like rabbits, foxes, rats, mice and livestock such as pigs.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Salter Point flea infestation.
- We are fleas experts – fleas are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure fleas stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common flea species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – fleas, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep fleas away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your fleas problem is dealt with fast.
Other services we offer:
As parasites, the greatest concern about the presence of fleas in your home or business comes from their bites.
Although these are not painful, they can result in an uncomfortable itch or rash.
Your pets could also develop allergies to flea saliva.
To help prevent reinfestation we recommend the Salter Point homeowner
- regularly vacuum carpets;
- regularly wash your dog or cat with shampoo containing a flea control product;
- and restrict access of your dog or cat to any sub-floor areas,
- particularly during the humid summer months.
If your dog or cat regularly plays with stray dogs or cats then the transfer of fleas eggs is virtually certain during the hot humid months of the year.