Bee – pest control South Fremantle
Noticed a beehive or a swarm of bees in your South Fremantle home back yard?
Contact us today to book an appointment and get the bees removed ASAP.
Bees, while not aggressive, can be deadly to people who are allergic and it is better to have them not be in your backyard or home where bees could harm pets and humans living in the home.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your South Fremantle bee infestation.
- We are bee experts – bees are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure bees stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common bee species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Chemical Experts – bees, like all pests need very specific chemicals to actually kill them, we know exactly what chemical to use when. Rest assured that the chemicals will work alongside regular maintenance to keep bees away.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your bee problem is dealt with fast.
Other Services that we offer:
- Bed Bug Pest Control South Fremantle
- Termite Pest Control South Fremantle
- Cockroach Pest Control South Fremantle
- Flea Pest Control South Fremantle
- Rat Control South Fremantle
- Spider Control South Fremantle
- Ants Pest Control South Fremantle
- Silverfish South Fremantle Pest Control
- Mosquitoes – South Fremantle Pest Control
Bee swarms occur when a nest becomes overcrowded as the queen and a large number of bees leave to set up a new nest. A stationary bee swarm (on a tree for example) is resting and is harmless if left alone. Resting bee swarms usually move on within 24 hours. Should a bee swarm be in an inconvenient place or in you South Fremantle home, please contact us to have them removed.
For all reporting of bee nests on City property please your local council.
To report bees on utilities please refer to the relevant owner:
Depending on the size of your [SUBURB] bee infestation we will determine the most effective method for moving or eliminating the bees. Our Services would include:
- Inspection – full property inspection to determine the extent of a bee or wasp population
- Insecticide – application of a suitable powder or liquid insecticide in crevices, wall cavities etc to eliminate the colony
- Removal Recommendations – once the colony has been destroyed, it may require complete removal or, in the case of an inaccessible location, the sealing of that nest. Whilst this isn’t a part of our normal treatment service, we can advise on the best method to perform these operations to eliminate any future activity in the vicinity.
Other great South Fremantle businesses that can help you with your home:
- Construction inspection reports South Fremantle
- Car Detailing South Fremantle
- Safety equipment South Fremantle
- Access Control Systems South Fremantle
- South Fremantle Home renovations and additions
- Pre Purchase inspections South Fremantle
- Roof Framing Inspection South Fremantle
- Window Cleaning South Fremantle