Bee Control Perth
Noticed a beehive or a swarm of bees in your Perth home back yard? – Contact us today to book an appointment and get the bees removed ASAP.
Bees, while not aggressive, can be deadly to people who are allergic and it is better to have them not be in your backyard or home where bees could harm pets and humans living in the home.
5 Reasons to pick us to deal with your Perth bee infestation.
- We are bee experts – bees are tricky to eliminate fully and it takes experts knowledge to ensure bees stay away from your home. We know how to remove and keep all common bee species out of your home.
- Fast Service – Our team works effectively and fast to ensure that you can get back into your pest-free home faster.
- Safety – We ensure that all pets and children are safe, using chemicals that will not be harmful. We will let you know when you need to remove pets from the property for their safety.
- Removal Experts – bee hive removal is preferred as it helps to protect the bees. However, if they can not be removed safely we understand that your safety is important.
- On-time team – We don’t want to waste your time and will be on time to ensure that your bee problem is dealt with fast.
Bee swarms occur when a nest becomes overcrowded as the queen and a large number of bees leave to set up a new nest. A stationary bee swarm (on a tree for example) is resting and is harmless if left alone. Resting bee swarms usually move on within 24 hours. Should a bee swarm be in an inconvenient place or in your Perth home, please contact us to have them removed.
For all reporting of bee nests on City property please your local council.
Depending on the size of your Perth bee infestation we will determine the most effective method for moving or eliminating the bees. Our Services would include:
- Inspection – full property inspection to determine the extent of a bee or wasp population
- Insecticide – application of a suitable powder or liquid insecticide in crevices, wall cavities etc to eliminate the colony
- Removal Recommendations – once the colony has been destroyed, it may require complete removal or, in the case of an inaccessible location, the sealing of that nest. Whilst this isn’t a part of our normal treatment service, we can advise on the best method to perform these operations to eliminate any future activity in the vicinity.
Our other services: